Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Friends and Mentors

This is a layout that I completed for one of the 123 Scrapbook Cybercrop Challenges. It had to be about someone you are thankful for, and it had to include stitching, a distressed element and chipboard.

I decided to do a layout of my wonderful parents, for without them , I wouldn't be the lady I am
today.

I used the stunning Bo Bunny beau Jardin papers and some Collections chipboard elements.
Those Bo Bunny papers are so beautiful, I almost didn't want to use them at all. I also made some acetate cutouts using the Kaiser Flora and Fauna stamps and Black Stazon ink. I think in the end it come together quite well.



Anyway thanks for looking.

Take care
Renee

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Hi Renee!! Your layout is amazing!! Will be popping back in to visit now I've found you xSami