Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blog Award

What a nice surprise. I just found that the lovely Janine has awarded me this blog award. It is my first blog award...yay thanks Janine.


for the award:

1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs
2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

So 5 of my addictions are
1) chocolate...i just have to have chocolate
2) ringing my sister, i have to speak to her almost everyday otherwise i get withdrawals (you know i love you big sis)
3) Carolees creations tiny alphabet stickers...i just can't get enough of them
4) biscuits, any type is fine although shortbread is my favourite at the moment.
5) Kaisercraft...i lovvvve Kaisercraft.

Now for the 5 blogs I would love to pass this fab award onto

1) Monica Brady, a big source of inspiration for me
2) Skye ,i just love reading her blog, and looking at her goregous creations
3) Sarah, another very creative and inspiring lady
4) Alyssa, who has some stunning creations on her blog
5) Aga, a beautiful soul with some stunning creations.

Thanks again Janine

Take care
Renee

2 comments :

Alyssa said...

Aww hun, thankyou so so much :D You have made me so happy xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award!!
I have been flat out in the lead up to Xmas but will get it up in my next post :)
Aga xx