Friday, April 10, 2009

My Earth Angel

Hi everyone.

Firstly I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. I hope you all have a beautiful day on Sunday, and I hope that the Easter bunny finds you.

I just wanted to share with you all this layout I finished today. It uses Kaisercraft's Sweets range. This is such a pretty range, and I knew it would match this photo perfectly. Don't you just love this photo, Kayla looks like such an angel...hence the title Earth Angel. But don't be fooled, she can turn into a little devil with the blink of an eye lol. Gotta love 4 years old...she is still a sweetie though.


I will upload some close-ups of this layout tomorrow, the lighting is pretty rotten today.

Well I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Until next time
HAPPY EASTER
Hugs Renee xox

3 comments :

Teina said...

Haooy Easter to you as well Gorgeous
I can not belive the work your doing latly is is stunning and Amazing
Hugs to you and take care

Unknown said...

Renee, this is stunning!
Just love it to bits :)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter babe, chat to you soon ;0)

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous layout Renee :) Happy Ester!
Aga xx