Monday, August 17, 2009

It's been a while

Hellloooooo everyone.

I am so sorry that I have been MIA lately. It all began with my teeth starting to hurt, which evidently led to having my wisdom teeth being removed. The first couple of days I felt fine, but then on the third day I felt as though I had been knocked for a six. This may have had something to do with me racing around the house like a mad woman trying to get it ready for an inspection rather than resting. Funny things is the house was probably perfectly fine anyway, but once I got a bee in my bonnet that was it. Long story short...I paid for it with very sore teeth for the following 4 days. But now I feel fantastic, and i am ready to start creating and visiting all those blogs that I have missed the last few weeks.

Today i can show you a little project i have made for Kaisercraft. It is a little basket that i made to hold some seed packets. A cute little option for a spring time gift. If you would like the project sheet for this pop over to here and check it out. This basket uses the gorgeous Pennyroyale papers, diecut tag, Kaisercraft flowers, and pearls. I will be showing some more of my Kaisercraft creations as they are released, but for the time being this is all I can show you. I hope you like it :) In the mean time feel free to pop over to the Kaisercraft website or blog, and see some of the fantastic creations the other DT members have been making.



Anyway that is about it from me today. I will pop back on in the next few days to show you an altered book that I made (which I love to bits).

Have a great week everyone

Chat soon
Renee xox

2 comments :

Fran said...

This is the most gorgeous little creation!!
And I really feel for you with your wisdom teeth - I had all mine out at once a few years ago and it took a while to recover - but thank god they're gone!

Fran xx

Belynda-Lee said...

hi hunnie :D
Goodness me you've been through hell and back by the sounds of it, poor thing, great to hear you feeling much better now.
OH wow, what a great idea, love teh seedling basket, very cute, you as always have done a great job. xo take care sweetie