Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Quickie

Hi everyone.

Do you want to make a quick Christmas decoration? This frame that I made as my Renee's Reno's project for 123 Scrapbook is a quick and easy project that you can put together in no time at all. Pop over to the forum to see the instructions.



Don't you just love those papers. The Dear Santa Range from Kaisercraft would have to be my most favourite Christmas range to date. I was so excited when I had the chance to play with it again for my 123 Scrapbook project. I hope you like it. Well that's it for today. The dishes are calling me so I had better go and do them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Take Care
Renee xox

7 comments :

Marisa said...

Renee I love this frame...fantastic! Yep those papers are gorgeous...

Alyssa said...

quickie? This looks anything but quick. How gorgeous. lovely work hun xx
Lys

Anonymous said...

Yes I do love those papers, I must have me some LOL and your project is just a treasure to behold Renee, Tiff xx.

Al Hannah said...

Renee, that is so pretty! I love the white lace - it frames everything beautifully. xx

Nathalia Castellon said...

Gorgeous work Renee! I found your blog via Inspirational and just love all the trims, layering, embellishing and altering work you do!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Dear Santa is my fave Kaiser Christmas range too - just love it and your frame is divine.

Pamela said...

Wow! I LOVE this!!!