Thursday, October 14, 2010

A bit of Lime Tart release.

It is the 14th of the month which means that the gallery is up over at Lime Tart. To check out the fabulous creations by all the ladies go here :)

I got to play with the the very yummy A la Tarte kit. Don't you just love the Sassafras Lass Indie Girl range.

Here it is again

Here are three layouts I made with the kit






A gift card holder using the very cute linen library pocket


A little mini pizza box....I love my new tool the Scor-Pal


And two cards using this very sweet Winter Love Birds stamp.

Copics used: 0,E35, E37, B93, B95, B97, R20, R22

Copics used: 0. E35, E37, V000, V12, V15, RV10, RV13, RV21

There is so much inspiration in the gallery this month, be sure to check it out.

I will be back soon, but until then take care.

4 comments :

Julie said...

Love what you have done Renee. Gorgeous.

Christine said...

Wow girly, these are absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Renee!!!

Nikki xx said...

SImply stunning Renee. I love what you've done!!!