Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tiddly Hello

A big Tiddly hello to everyone out there.
I hope you been having a fabulous week.
Today I have a Tiddly Inks creation for you using this gorgeous image called Sisters.
Doesn't it just melt your heart.
If you are looking for some more Tiddly inspiration be sure to pop over to the challenge blog.
This week the Tiddly Inkers were challenged to make a gel card, and boy oh boy did they create some amazing cards.

We would love for you to participate in this fun challenge as well, so be sure to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and check it out!!
I am really going to have to try this cool technique....adding it to my to-do list now.

I hope you have a wonderful week.
Take care

1 comment :

Loopylou. said...

oh renee, its beautiful hun. i love the prurple background and then the ingy colours of their dresses. Have a fabulous day hun hugs Lou xxx