Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lime Tart September Gallery

Hi everyone.

If you missed it earlier this week, the Lime Tart September gallery was released. 
I was blown away by the creativity of the design team this month, so many truly gorgeous creations to look at.
I decided to not make any layouts this month and just focus on cards with the very pretty A La Tarte.

Just Because - free standing pop-up card
Tutorial found here
Enjoy
Friends -I used the stamp on this card to make a gold embossed background.

Just Because 
Seed Box and metal charm - to see how I made the metal charm be sure to check out my step by step post on the Zest Blog.
4U - I stamped the flower onto sticky backed canvas before applying it to the tag.

Hi
Just Because 

I think that is about it:)
If you want to see some close-up photos and also the rest of the teams amazing creations, be sure to visit the gallery today.
And if you want to buy one of these spring kits stop by the shop before they all sell out.

Thanks for visiting