Sunday, April 8, 2012

Crafty kids!

Happy Easter everyone!!

I hope the Easter bunny found you all.  He certainly found my girls. Then again how could he resist when the following two Easter baskets were eagerly awaiting his arrival.

I must thank Better Homes and Gardens for this gorgeous Easter basket tutorial. 

Kayla made a cute koala.  Don't you just love those fluffy white ears.
I was wondering what Emily was creating when she showed me her wild looking ears.  But it turns out that she was making Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  Only Emily would make a Christmas themed basket for Easter LOL.
The girls did need some help making these baskets, especially when hot glue was involved. But the designs were all their own.  They  just pointed where they wanted something stuck and I glued it in place.
I just adore my crafty kids and their gorgeous creations.

Have a wonderful Easter break everyone.

I will hop back soon.

No comments :