Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas break. We ventured up to QLD to visit the family. There were many laughs, a lot of smiles and bucket loads of rain.
The girls had a wonderful time seeing everyone and were spoiled rotten. As were Matt and I.

So did Santa find you? I hope so.
Arriving home we had piles of washing, a yard that looked like a jungle and two very tired little girls. But we have all recovered, the house looks clean and the yard is looking more like a yard and less like a jungle.

So last night I pulled out my Copics and made my first card for the year.

Copics: 0, E000, E00, E11, E31, E35, E47, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17, R20, R22, R27, B93, B95, B97,GO7


This image is a Whiff of Joy stamp that I purchased from Lime Tart. It is Willow with flower basket. I really love her sweet little face.

Finally I just want to say thank you so much to all those people who have followed my blog or left comments over the past year. It means a lot to me when I see your supportive words and encouragement. You are all wonderful!!

So until next time
Take care

3 comments :

Juls said...

this is stunning!! Love the imahe the layout, and all the fab colours you have put together! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. Your coloring is wonderful.. Happy New Year to you and your family! Hugs, Linda

Nikki xx said...

Happy New Year to you Renee! Hope 2011 is a fabulous one for you and your family :) xx