Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks a bunch!

Today I have a special card to share with you all.

This one is for the January challenge over at Webster's Pages and is a tribute to the current Design Team. Most people who know me, know how much I love Webster's Pages. And the ladies over there truly are amazing. So thank you WP Design Team for all the inspiration!! You are all wonderful.


I decided to try my hand at a flower pocket card. The card uses the Webster's Pages Sweet Season papers that arrived on my doorstep this week. I was lucky enough to win them at the WP Week of Winter Wonderland.

Here is the sneaky little card hidden away in the pocket.


And a close up of the flowers I made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die. Yep I am addicted to that die!!


I think I might just spend this afternoon making some more flowers!! Who knows I may even make some extras and do a give away on my blog. Stay tuned!!

Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Take care

5 comments :

Kirsty said...

This is absolutely wonderful!

Unknown said...

someone's been a busy bee :) gorgeous card and loving the door hanger and bird houses from your previous post!!!
Aga xx

Unknown said...

Love those flowers. They are beautiful.. Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card! I really like the leaves :-D

Christine said...

Renee, this is gorgeous! I love the pull-out card idea, it's stunning!