Friday, February 11, 2011

Lime Tart February Kits

The February Lime Tart kits were released earlier this month and they are all full of gorgeous products.

The Full Tart with Fancy Pants State of the Heart papers

February '11 Full Tart - Click Image to Close

The Half Tart with Basic Grey Marjolaine

February '11 Half Tart - Click Image to Close

The A la Tarte with Glitz Scarlett and a gorgeous Hero Arts flourish stamp

February '11 A la Tarte - Click Image to Close

There is something there for everyone!!

Don't forget today is the last day to enter my Sweet Pea Stamps blog candy for this week.
Post a comment on this post here to go into the draw. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow morning.

Good Luck

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

OOh so pretty! I've never bought a lime tart kit, but they look a bit delish this month!

Becky Dunham said...

I love the Half Tart! They are all nice but I love that one :)