Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The secret is out......

The secret is out....

I am now officially a Design Team Member for Sweet Pea Stamps!!
I can't tell you how excited I am to be joining this amazingly talented team. It was a Sweet Pea stamp that was the first image I coloured about six months ago, remember this little guy...


I am still quite fond of him being my very first image and all. The stamp is Lisa Victoria's Dragon Luck. Maybe he was my lucky charm!!

I am thrilled to be on this wonderful team and look forward to sharing all my Sweet Pea creations with you!

Thank you so much for stopping by

12 comments :

Al Hannah said...

Congratulations to you Renee - it's always nice to see people happy to be on a Design Team. I remember that little dragon - he's real cute :)

Philippa said...

Congratulations!! I remember the dragon too, lol.
I'm so pleased for you.

Kylie said...

Yay yay yay!! Go Renee!!
Enjoy every moment :) Huge congratulations :)
Hugs
Kylie

Nicole Aspinall said...

AWESOME Renee! Sooo deserved, you are PERFECT for that team! Congrats :)

Cherie said...

CONGRATS RENEE!!!
They are so lucky to have YOU on their DT.

Karina said...

Welcome to the team, Renee. Glad to have you with us. I love your work so can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.
Hugs, Karina

Julie said...

wahoo Renee. Love your good luck dragon.

Unknown said...

YAY!! cONGRATULATIONS!!!
Way to go Renee, your Sweet Pea images are trully beautiful, you deserve this post honey :0)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you my friend... They are lucky to have your talent..

Hugs, Linda

Vicky said...

Huge congrats to getting on this awesome DT I love sweet pea so I'm thrilled for you you so deserve to be there your colouring is amazing.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Micki said...

That dragon is one of my fave's too. Love this guy and you've colored him great. Welcome to the team.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

OMGoodness Renee! I just thought I'd pop over and catch up on your blog and wow, forgive me for being sooooo late in congratulating you on this wonderful opportunity!!! WOW..that is huge! Congrats to you my friend. You are amazing with the Sweet Pea stamps and I remember this little guy ;) It only seems like yesterday you were emailing me asking for advice on which copic colours to buy!!! And now you are a MASTER - sooo happy for you sweetie :)