Saturday, January 9, 2010

One in a million

Hi everyone.

How have you all fared this Saturday? It has been a very warm day here, so we spent it in the shop and then in front of the fans at home. Right now i am sitting in my craft room, with the portable air-con pointed directly at me.....nice and cool :)

The weather today however didn't deter the girls from playing dress-ups. We had hip-hop dancers, ballerina's, and then Emily put on this ensemble (she definitely is one in a million)

I think it was supposed to be hip-hop crossed with ballet. Note the upside down glasses. This might be a new hip-hop trend. Hopefully it will take over the other trend of wearing your pants down so low that your underpants are showing :)

Tonight I am going to be cleaning my room, and then I will be making a few layouts for the Southern Cross Kids Camp. This is a camp for Abused & at Risk Children. At the end of their stay the children are given a memory book of their week using the layouts as a base. If you have any free time and would like to make some layouts to help out, here is the link to find out more: SCKC Page Drive 2010. This really is a great cause it would be fantastic to see a lot of people get on board for these children.

Well that's it for me today. I think I am going to sleep in my nice cool craft room tonight lol.

Until tomorrow

3 comments :

Unknown said...

What a great picture! She is so cute! That is so so nice of you to make pages for the Southern Cross Kids Camp. I bet your pages are wonderful! What a great Heart you have!

Al Hannah said...

LOL ..... what a cutie pie your little girl is! Love this photo :)

Chloe said...

Thanks for the link to make the kids camp pages. I am making them now too!! A great idea :-)