Saturday, January 23, 2010

Play Day

Helllooooo everyone.

Well it was another warm one here today, but I think it is starting to cool down (sigh of relief). The girls were happy doing their own thing today so I retreated to my room to do some crafting. Don't you just love playing with goodies. I finished off a layout for Kaisercraft(can't show you yet it's a secret lol), and started a few other little things. I think I have mentioned it before, but I do love the Q3 range from Kaisercraft....gorgeous! So in honour of my crafting day I thought I would take a crafty pic.

This is some of the Shaken Not Stirred range from Kaisercraft. I thought I would struggle with this range, but the colour combination is so lovely and striking that it all came together fairly easily. Love it.

I cannot believe how quickly these weeks have been passing. Miss Kayla will be starting Kindy in just a few weeks. I was sitting there the other night, looking at the tiny little school uniform wondering where on Earth the last five years have gone. People tell you it will pass in the blink of an eye, but now I know it truly does. I think I will be one of those Mummy's leaving the school with a tear in her eye. My eyes well up already thinking about it. It will be so quiet around the house without her, but at the same time it will be nice to have some one-on-one time with Emily. Oh they grow up too fast.

Anyway enough sulking from me.
I will be back tomorrow with another piccie.

Until then

2 comments :

Christine said...

I can't wait to see your creations! Thanks for leaving me a message, mine arrived the day after - yay!
I'll be thinking of you next week, I remember Bec's first day all too well

xx

Al Hannah said...

Renee, I know what you mean about timing flashing by. And in the quickest of an instant they are growing up and heading off to school. If they are ready for it, and confident and happy about it - it makes it all the more easier. I know the tears will probably be there - and I remember how exciting it is to go and pick them up at the end of their first day. I remember my little guy saying he "learned to read" on his first day. Those are the special moments to cherish x