Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A new adventure!

I am so excited to announce that I am one of the newest members of the Tiddly Inks Design Team


I was thrilled when I received an email from the very lovely Christy Croll asking me if I wanted to be a part of her fabulous team.  How could I refuse the chance to play with such cute images and work with an amazing bunch of ladies!

Here is a Tiddly Ink creation using the very cute Be Mine image.

I am so excited and can't wait to share all my Tiddly Inks creations with you!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Your coloring is awesome :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

YAY!!! So excited you will be joining us!!! Your creation is gorgeous - love the blues!
Hugs,
M

mycardz said...

Awww, your card is ADORABLE! I love your coloring and layout! I'm so happy to be a part of this awesome team and to have the opportunity to get to know you. congrats! hugz, Mary

Larissa said...

Wow Renee, This is such a sweet card!

I am really happy to be wroking with you on the Tiddly Inks team!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

What an adorable card.. That image is too cute.. congrats on getting your DT position..

Hugs, Linda

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is just GORGEOUS Renee!! It's so bright and sweet!! So happy to be working with you!!

HUGS!!
Meredith