Sunday, May 29, 2011

Please welcome......

Please welcome my new and totally adorable little niece Hayley Grace.
A huge congratulations to my big sis Cass, Captain Curt and the new big sister Ella.

 Isn't she precious!!  
I decided I wanted to make little Hayley something special, so I made this cute little jumpsuit for her using my Copic markers.
I have seen a few of these Copic coloured onesies around the internet, so just had to try making one for this special little girl.
I posted a step-by-step, materials and a few quick tips on how I made this jumpsuit on the Lime Tart Blog. Don't you you just love the Stripes the Zebra image from Kraftin' Kimmie, it was perfect for a little baby.

Not wanting to stop at just one creation I had to make this little shirt for Miss Em as well.

Well I am off to look at the photos of my precious little niece some more.  It is times like these when I wished we lived closer, so I could go and have a cuddle.

Thanks for dropping by

3 comments :

mfc.melissamade2 said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I didn't know one could do this!!! So fabulous - thanks for sharing I'm totally going to do this!
hugs,
M

Unknown said...

OMG.. What a cute idea. Your coloring even looks amazing on fabric.. Your niece is so precious.. Congrats to your sisters and family on the tiny new addition..

Hugs, Linda

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ahhhh, sooo sweet!!! Great shirts! :)
Congrats on the new family members. She is simply gorgeous. :)