Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Follow Me

I just wanted to share with all you wonderful people another of my layouts that I created for A 2 Z Scraplets. This layout uses the new Button Shapes which are very cute indeed. In this layout I wanted to show the special relationship that my two girls share. They are always following each other around, and where ever you find one the other won't be far away. It is so beautiful to watch when they are playing happily together. Now this doesn't mean that it is all cuddles and kisses between them, they have their little tiffs like most siblings. But these are always short lived and they are back to beings best friends in no time. I am certain that these girls will remain best friends their entire life (just like my sister and I have).

Well thanks for passing by.

Chat soon
Renee xox

8 comments :

Nathalie said...

Your LO is so cute! And I always love photos taken from behind, always!

Alyssa said...

aww absolutly adorable hun, what a great pic xx
Lys

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

LOVE this layout!!! So cute and colorful!!!

Karen L said...

So love your Layout Renea - also loved going back and reading about some of your "REAL" holiday moments too.

Unknown said...

Fab layout Renee - love those colours and very cute buttons, and speaking of cute... your little Kayla looks adorable all ready for pre school :)

Aga xx

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Love that pic, so cute!! you are a lucky Mum, they are a credit to you :)

janine said...

Just adorable Renee love the colour in this and beautiful photo
Take care Janine xx

Belynda-Lee said...

hey sweetie. awww too cute. What a great topic to scrap!! LO is too cute, photo is perfect.
belynda xo