Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back Again

Hi everyone.

It has been a little while since I have made a post, but it has been such a hectic month. First the flu, then an added surprise of conjuctivitis. Then my sister, BIL and niece visited. I absolutely loved having them here, and wished that they didn't have to leave. I even considered hiding their car keys so they they couldn't leave lol. I have been busy scrapping with my new Kaisercraft Q2 goodies, so i can't share any of them just yet. I am also busy creating for 123 Scrapbook, which I will be able to share soon.

So for today I thought I would post some pics on the rest of the layouts I made for the Q1 release. These layouts are in the Kaisercraft Q2 magazine.


Using the gorgeous Duchess range (a layout of my MIL and FIL wedding)

Using the Offshore range

Using Child's play collection.


That's about it for today wonderful people.

Thank you for stopping by, and I will be back soon with some more creations.

Take care
Renee xox

6 comments :

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Three completely gorgeous layouts Renee!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I feel a Kaisercraft order coming on....

Anonymous said...

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel with the photos
Granddad

Unknown said...

Renee, these layouts are stunning!!
You have such a gorgeous style :0)
Love your work to bits babe!!
Hugs
Mon
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee, I love the fact that I was with you at the Kaiser launch party, showing you MY published LO in the Kaiser mag and you saw your ones!!! Such a buzz hehehe. And I adore your LOs - you're so talented.

An Zeelmaekers said...

waw, these are great!!!