Monday, November 2, 2009

Good morning Monday!

Hi everyone.

I hope your weekend treated you well. It was another peaceful weekend here. A little bit of scrapbooking and a lot of doing nothing. Just the way I like it. This month over at 123 Scrapbook it is my turn to do the November Sketch Challenge. Here is the layout that I made for it using the Fancy Pants Christmas magic papers.



Can you believe that the sweet little baby in that photo is turning 5 tomorrow!!!
To see the sketch pop over to the 123 forum, and if you find the time give it a go and you could be in the running to win a $20 store voucher.

Have a great Monday
Take care
Renee xox

3 comments :

Sarah Lou said...

That is just the most perfect layout! I love how balanced all the lil details are!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful layout Renee! Just love it!! Also love your Lilac Ave card in the previous post - too beautiful.

Alyssa said...

omg.. soo cute.. amking me all clucky LOL.. Our little one is being delivered on the 17th Dec so I am really hoping we get a photo in with Santa before the 25th Maybe on the way home from hospital :). I just adore your layout and the colours are so perfect xx
Lys