Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What have I been up to?

Hi everyone.

I hope you are all well and that your lead up to Christmas is going splendidly. Things are finally starting to slow down in this household, so I can start enjoying this time of year.

Christmas tree decorated...check
Christmas shopping done.....check
Presents made......check
Presents wrapped.....check
Presents sent......check
Visited Santa...check (I will share a photo when I get my scanner out)
Supplies bought for Christmas lunch ....not check...we can't be too organized now can we lol. I will be braving the crowds on Thursday to do that.

What else have I been up to. Well here are a few things I have been making of late.

These cards for a Christmas card swap


These door hangers for my Tuesday Tip last week over at the Kaisercraft Blog ( I have made one for Em too, but I was too lazy to take a photo).
And these felt cupcakes for a few very special ladies.


I also just realized I haven't shared my layouts from the Kaisercraft Q2 release. So here they are.

PACK YOUR BAGS COLLECTION

REWIND COLLECTION
BELLE COLLECTION
CHRISTMAS CARNIVAL COLLECTION
LILAC AVENUE COLLECTION
and my favourite of them all, THE DEAR SANTA COLLECTION
I don't think I have anything else to share at the moment. I plan to have a bit of a break and then get back into the swing of things after Christmas.

To all the wonderful, beautiful people that read my blog I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope this Christmas season treats you well, and that your New Year is filled with much love and happiness.

So from my family to yours
Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Take care
Renee xox

4 comments :

Kirsty said...

Ooooooh Dear Santa is my fave release too:)
Love all your craftiness! Have a great Christmas!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Adore those cards and the cupcake WOW how sweet! Best wishes to you and family for a happy christmas xx

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

Christine said...

Gorgeous layouts Renee, thank you so much for my beautiful card and that sweet little cupcake :)
Hope you had a wonderful Chrissy!