Monday, September 27, 2010

Flowery fun-Sweet Pea Stamps and Floriade

Hi everyone.

I am sitting here on this Monday enjoying a beautiful public holiday. Today I thought I would share with you a card I made last night for the first challenge over at In a Sweet Pea Dream.

This is my third Copic Creation....I think I am getting better (or atleast I hope so lol). Either way I am thoroughly enjoying the process.

Copics used: 0, E000, E00, E11, E31, E35, E37, E47, R20, B02, B95, B97, YG00, YG03, RV13, RV21, V000, V12, V15, V17.

Sweet Pea stamps have quickly become my favourite stamps since I started using Copic markers. I love this ching-chou kuiks stamp-Moonlight Siren and I can see myself using it alot.

Lime Tart has a gorgeous range of Sweet Pea stamps as well as many other beautiful stamps. The supplies used on this card were from the yummy September Half Tart from Lime Tart as well.

Speaking of Lime Tart my first kit arrived this past week and all I can say is yummmmm. Wait until you see the goodies for October :)

Yesterday we took the girls to Floriade here in Canberra. We had a lovely time looking at all the flowers and stalls. The girls were very excited that they got to pat a baby alligator.

Here are a few happy snaps.


Our beautiful Kayla. We are growing her fringe out at the moment and clips have trouble holding it in. I will have to make sure next time her hair is out of her face though (oops).


Our very cheeky Miss Em.

The girls also wanted to go on the cup and saucer ride.


Here they are with Daddy.


I thought Kayla would be the one who would be scared on the ride...but as this next photo shows this wasn't the case at all.


Poor little Em, she couldn't get off fast enough.


Well that is about it from me today.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great day.

8 comments :

Julie said...

Great card and love the pics Renee

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Renee, I love the border punch you have used, Copics are sooooo adictive, I love the photo's of your beautiful girls, I think Daddy was scared the most,Lol
Hugs Debs

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Stunning card, Renee and great pics too. Your copic colouring is fab!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, haven't the girls grown?!?!?
Loving your cards Renee :0)

Nikki xx said...

Your card is just stunning Renee..you are soooo good with your Copics :) and I love the photos of the girls..bet they had a lovely day xxx

KymKreates said...

Your card is just breath taking!! I adore all the bright colors and the sentiment fits it well.

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at “In A Sweet Pea Dream” and best of luck! I hope to see many more from you in future challenges.

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Unknown said...

Your card is absolutly gorgeous.. I just love those images and Your coloring is perfect...

Thanks for sharing you pictures of your family.. Your girls are so cute... Hugs, Linda

sweetpeastamps said...

Your coloring on this card is beautifully done, you are very talented. I love the colors you chose. Thank you for partaking in our challenge