Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Miss Anya for my Miss Kayla

Hello everyone.

I hope this week has been great for you so far. I can't believe it is almost November! The countdown to Christmas has begun. But before Christmas comes, we have a couple of birthdays to celebrate in our household.

Miss Kayla will be six next Wednesday. Can you believe it six!! She is turning into a real little girl as well. One that loves to dress up in pretty things and to do her own hair. One who loves anything that sparkles and is generally girly. So with that in mind I made this frame for her as a project for Lime Tart.

It uses the very cute Miss Anya Love set from The Greeting Farm.




Don't you just love the look of these stamps altogether in a frame. Perfectly girly for my little girls room, and Kayla loves it!

You might remember from a previous post that I made this gift card holder using a linen library pocket from my Lime Tart October A la Tarte kit.


Well if you pop over to the Lime Tart Zest blog today you will find the instructions on how I made it.

Well that is about it from me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
Chat soon

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

this such a sweet and lovely project. So so pretty.. Love your linen pocket card.. gorgeously rugged :)

Tammy said...

OMGoodness that frame is stunning! so nicely put together I can see why she loves it!

Kirsty said...

Oh this is lovely! I can totally see something like this in one of my little girlie's room!

Cherie said...

Loving that frame Renee!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

the frame is completely stunning!