Friday, November 12, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 53

Hi everyone

How was your week? It has been pretty busy here with my sister and niece visiting. The girls have had an absolute blast though. It will be sad to see them leave tomorrow.

This afternoon my sister and I were just relaxing on the couch and I decided to do some colouring with my Copics and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.

I ended up making this card for Challenge 53 on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog.

The challenge was to use distressing. I remember not too long ago
how everything I made was distressed to within an inch of its life. It is funny how our style changes over time.

That's about it for me today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Chat soon

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I just love these images you use.. She is adorable. And your coloring is perfect.. Hope you have a nice weekend.. Hugs, Linda