Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Going Goth!

That is this weeks challenge over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.

I just adore the Gothic Cute images from the shop. It amazes me how the fabulous Christy Croll manages to make Gothic so darn cute!!

Here is my sample for the challenge, it uses Briar-Dogs R Fun.
So are you up for the challenge?  There are some amazing projects from the Tiddly Inkers if you need some inspiration.  Just drop by the challenge blog to check them out.
We would love to see your take on this challenge!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog.
I will be back soon

11 comments :

Loopylou. said...

morning rennee!! happey tiddly tuesday!!! i love your briar card hun, its so sweet...and goth!! hugs Lou xxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

This is fantastic Renee. I love the scallop border which I NEVER think to do, and all the liquid pearl embelishments.

The colouring is fab,especially the large dog and Briar's hair! You will have to tell me how you made the spots on the dress, which the 0 Copic? Your cards a Goth Beauty.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh Renee!!! This is UNBELIEVABLE!! Your color palette is DIVINE!! So luscious and vibrant!! Gorgeous work girl!!

Hugs!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is just stunning and I LOVE this layout! Gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

So cute Renee.. you have done it again.. I love this one..

Hugs, Linda

DonnaMundinger said...

Just ADORABLE, Renee! Gorgeous coloring and I adore the liquid pearls. need to get me some of those. How FAB!!!! xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I think this is just PAWWW FECT!! hehe
Very nicely done...love the dotted border. :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Renee - this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors you used...so beautiful together - the sentiment is pawfect (wink*)! Love the image you chose and how you colored her up!! I'm am SO loving your creations girly!
hugs,
M

Brodders said...

Wow love your card and colouring :)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Renee! Love your colouring and all the details on your card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - such a fun card and I love the lacy border! The coloring is fantastic and lots of great techniques too. ;D