Thursday, July 29, 2010

Squealing with Webster's Pages delight!

I can't believe it!!

I just won one of the new ranges from Webster's Pages at their CHA preview party live chat. I am sooo excited that I just had to share it here. I have been raving about the Webster's Pages new lines, and I absolutely adore all of them so it was hard to choose one. But I decided that the new Wonderfall range really was wonder-fall!! You can check out all of the new ranges on the Webster's Website here. They are all so yummy.

Oh and make sure you check out the new embellies as well.
I think my new favs are the netting and the delightful little whimsies!!! Mmmmmmmmm.

So excited! I just had to share :)

4 comments :

Unknown said...

On a ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go girl, I knowhow much you love Websters ;0)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Share away, Renee!!! I would!!! That is just awesome and I'm sooo happy for you. The wonderfall collection is gorgeous. I really love Waiting for Santa too. These two are my fave Christmas collections so far. You work wonders with Websters. I can't wait to see what you create with it. Lucky girl!!!!!

Sheree said...

Oh you lucky girl!!! You must be so excited!

Sheree xx

Alyssa said...

o0o0o congrats babe :)