Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another day, another card!


Hi again everyone!

Can you believe it, two cards in two days. I must be feeling refreshed after my holidays.
Yesterday I finally got around to mounting some yummy new Sweet Pea stamps that I had in my collection. I couldn't resist colouring this one last night.
I am using this card for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers.


The image is ching chou kuiks Spring Night.


I still have a few new images to play with, so no doubt you will be seeing some more
Sweet Pea creations soon.

Thanks so much for dropping by.
I hope you have a great day

6 comments :

Vicky said...

Hi this is stunning it really is beautiful I'm a HUGE fan of sweet pea they are my faves. Thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog it means a lot. Looking forward to seeing your next creation.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anita said...

Hi Renee, Wow, your card is just amazing! It's so pretty! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. X Anita

Juls said...

fabulous!!! your colouring is amazing!!! I love the layout all the colours...this is just the most gorgeous creation!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Renee!!
I hope you had a great holiday hun :0)

Teri said...

Lovely card hun! Love the colouring.
Thank you for playing in the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers this time, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Renee this is stunning I love the colouration she looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers hugs Pascale