Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps!

Hi everyone.

Today I am here to share a card using the Nikki Burnette-Arden stamp from Sweet Pea stamps. I really love this stamp and can picture using it in many different colour schemes. I am using this card for the Ribbons and Bows challenge over at In a Sweet Pea Dream and also the anything goes challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers.

I am really happy with how the image turned out in this one!


That's all from me today, it was just a quick post to share this card.
I hope you are all safe and well.

8 comments :

Angela said...

Renee, this is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors you used and your layout is awesome. I too love this image. Thanks for joining us at In a Sweet Pea Dream.
Hugs:)
Angela

Kylie said...

Renee! I love your colouring on this image - amazing. Gorgeous papers and layout, its all fab!
Hugs
Kylie

Julie said...

Beautiful card Renee! The image is a dream and so is your colour combo!! Juliex

Vicky said...

Fabulous card love the image & love all the beautiful colours you have used. Awesome colouring.

Hugs Vicky xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Renee this is gorgeous the colouring is magnificient and the layout so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SPS this week. Hugs Pascale

Unknown said...

Your coloring is so amazing.. I love this one!

WickedPixie said...

You make such gorgeous cards with these stamps!! I love these stamps too, and they are beautiful to begin with, but the way you accent them with your embellishments and the colors and patterns of DP is fabulous!! I keep staring at your cards and wanting to see more!! :-)Traci

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning. Love everything about this card. Thanks for joining us over at SPS this time. x