Monday, July 18, 2011

Lime Tart July Gallery!

It's time to show off some of my projects I created for Lime Tart this month.
I couldn't believe how many projects I got out of the July Full Tart kit.
Let's start with a few layouts.
Brrrr
Just Beachy
Jumpoline - Ella now has me calling the trampoline a jumpoline :)
A Princess Portrait
Plus a few cards.
Those little yo-yo flowers are made from paper.  There is a tutorial for it on the Lime Tart blog.
There are heaps of close-ups of these projects in the Lime Tart July Gallery. Not to mention the absolutely outstanding projects form the rest of the team!!

Thank you so much for joining me today.
I will be back soon.

2 comments :

Maria Therese said...

Oh wow all of these are gorgeous!!

Cherie said...

These are STUNNING Renee!
Your creations are so beautiful.