Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Pea Sunday

Good morning!!

I hope this post finds you all well and good.
Today I have a couple of Sweet Pea Stamps cards to show you.

This first card is ching chou kuik's Hummingbird.
I really love the way this card turned out!!
Next up is one I completed a few weeks ago but I forgot to share with you all.
How cute is that little Lady Bug.
Be sure to stop by the Sweet Pea Stamps site, there are some great sales going on at them moment!

Well that is it for today.
Thank you so much for dropping by.

4 comments :

jacqui said...

these are beautiful i really love the humming bird my stash of sweetpeas is about 30 stamps now

tiggertastic said...

both of these cards are just fantastic - your colouring skills are amazing

sarah x

Unknown said...

Both of these look amazing.. Your coloring always leaves me speechless..

Hugs, Linda

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, my...my mother would love that hummingbird card!!! I have to get that stamp. :)