Sunday, January 26, 2014

Papertrey January Blog Hop Challenge

Hi everyone.

It has been a while since I posted I know.  But with a new year comes fresh attitudes and creativity.

I thought I would start off the year by participating in a blog hop challenge through Papertrey Ink.
PI products are my new addiction.  They make it so easy to create a beautiful card. I think you will see a lot of my cards using PI products in the future :) 

The challenge for this month is 'Pretty in Pink'.

Having two beautiful girls, this challenge was right up my alley, so I decided to make two cards.

Have you seen the beautiful ruffle cakes that are popping up all over the internet, that is where the inspiration for this card came from.  I attempted a ruffle cake for my daughters birthday last year, but not being a cake maker I won't shame myself by sharing those picture with you.

Here is the card instead.


Still having some scraps of pink paper on my desk I decided to put together another quick card.  You can't let any precious paper go to waste...right.


Well thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I hope you enjoyed your visit.

I will be back soon with more creations.

5 comments :

Joni Andaya said...

Hi Renee, these are some Gorgeous creations! Love the texture of your lovely cards :) Fantastic!

berryblue said...

Your ruffle card is fantastic! I love it! And the pearl details inside your star is very classy and appealing. These are both lovely!

Annheidel said...

Love the polka dot ruffles with that bold hello!

Crafty Kate said...

Both cards are great! Can't choose a favorite!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great cards - LOVE the ruffled polka dots!