Thursday, December 19, 2013

School's out for summer!

Ahhhhh.  School is finished for the year.

The girls can relax and recharge their batteries.  We can all stay in our PJ's a bit longer and just enjoy the morning.

Peppy thought that the last day of school deserved a little treat.  So when the girls came home from school yesterday this is what they found.


A little ice cream parlour.  It was hot yesterday, so the ice cream went down a treat.  Especially with all the little extra goodies they could put on top of it.  


The girls kept walking up to Peppy and thanking him for the lovely treat :)

I thought the girls may have gotten a tummy ache after eating all that sugar, but they managed just fine.
Peppy on the other hand may have a tummy ache this morning, after he tried eating the dog biscuits last night.

This is what we woke up to this morning.


Those are our dog's Scooby Snacks.  
I don't think Peppy will have to worry about us giving them to Santa, but just to be sure he left a note.


Poor Peppy might need a glass of water to wash away the taste.

So Christmas is just around the corner, and I still have far too much to do. My blog posting may need to take a little break while I get organised and then enjoy Christmas time with my family. But don't worry, Peppy will still be getting up to all sorts of mischief, I just won't have a chance to blog.  There will be a massive Peppy update after the Christmas break, so stay tuned for that.

So from my family  to yours
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Stay safe everyone

No comments :