Friday, February 20, 2009

A 2 Z Scraplets March Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone.

I hope you have all had a glorious week. I would just like to start off by wishing my Mother in law a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you had a wonderful day.

Well the March Sketch Challenge has been put up on the A 2 Z Scraplets blog. Make sure you pop over and have a looksie, and have a go at it to be in the running for some yummy Scraplets. The sketch is by the wonderful Emily Pearce. Below is my take on this challenge.



The journalling is the beautiful poem "Walk with me daddy" that reads:

Walk alongside me, daddy
and hold my little hand.
I have so many things to learn
that I don't yet understand.

Teach me things to keep me safe
from dangers every day.
Show me how to do my best
at home, at school, at play.

Every child needs a gentle hand
to guide them as they grow.
So walk alongside me, daddy -
We have a long way to go.

Author: Helen Bush

I hope to see some of your beautiful creations for this challenge over on the blog.
Until next time
Take care
Renee xox


3 comments :

Alyssa said...

Thanks for visiting me :)
I LOVE what you have done with this LO it looks Fab hun. xx
Lys

Stacey said...

Beautiful layout. The poem is so perfect and so wondeful on this layout.

Unknown said...

This poem and layout are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog as it gave me the chance to follow up and see your wonderful blog and creations. I love the title of your blog, btw. Also, congrats on getting published. Have a blessed week.