Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mum's the word-on now!

In my previous post I mentioned that the Kim Archer's Mum's the Word @Home Mother's day workshop was kicking off on Monday. Well it is now well under way and all I can say is wow!!! The projects have been amazing so far, and I can't wait to see the rest. See the one in the bottom right hand corner...that is mine :)
There is still plenty of time to book into this class, so to find out more information or register go here.

On another note I have been busy playing with the Q4 releases from Kaisercraft. Can you believe it has been one year since I joined this wonderful team. How time flies!

Here is a layout I made using the Utopia collection.

I was a little worried about this collection because they aren't colours I would normally choose. But I was pleasantly surprised with how beautifully they came together in this layout.

Next up is a Family History folder that I have made using the Kaisercraft Recipe book and Tea at Elsie's collection. Anyone researching family history would know that the amount of information to sort through and find can be a little overwhelming. So I thought it would be fantastic to put it all in the one spot, safe and sound.

Inside the folder I have used the 6x6 paper pads to make mini-layouts of any photos that I find. These are just simple little pages to tell me who is in the photo.

I hope you have found some time to be creative lately.


5 comments :

Unknown said...

Your scrapbook page is beautiful! and your family history folder is a wonderful idea and fun way to keep it!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Stunning work as always sweetie!
I wantto see your At Home project now....a glimpse is not enough,lol!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your layout Renee, and that family history folder is an awesome idea!

Nikki xx said...

Your work is just beautiful Renee. I absolutley love the idea of your family history folder too, what a fantastic use for that album. Too clever really.....and I agree with the earlier comment....a glimpse of your At Home project is NOT enough. Can't wait to see the whole thing sweetie. It looks stunning!
xxx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Absolutely stunning work Renee! Can't believe it has been a year hey!