Monday, March 21, 2011

Best friends

A big congratulations to the Top 10 who have made it through to Round 2 of the Sweet Pea Stamps Stamp-Off.
The challenge for Round 2 is to create a fancy fold card.  I don't make too many of these cards, they intimidate me a little bit....but I am now addicted to them. I have been looking up loads of wonderful types of folded cards, and can't wait to try them all!

Here was my spring card example to inspire the Top 10.
That cute little image is from Karen Middleton's Sheet #2, Plate #113. It can be found on the sheet with the other groovy girls (a couple of which you will see later in the week).
Best of luck to the Top 10, and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, What a sweet image. I am luv'n the layout of this card.
I just love it... Hope you had a nice weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous! The colouring and all the detail is simply perfect:)
huggs
Lynn x