Thursday, March 10, 2011

Playing with Prismacolor Pencils

I told you I would be back later this week with some more cards using those gorgeous Karen Middleton images from Sweet Pea Stamps

 Rather than using my Copic Markers I thought I would try something a little different.
I have had Prismacolor pencils for quite a while, but have rarely used them.  So I decided to pull them out and try using them to colour my stamped images.

Dancing Leaf
 Fairie Friends

I thought that I would start entering my cards into a few challenges. So I would love to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Make it Girly
Magical Monday Challenge -Spring Colours
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Spring...Flowers Everywhere

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by

6 comments :

Julie said...

just gorgeous renee

Marion said...

Two stunning cards and your prisma colouring is awesome. Love those images. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion

Unknown said...

These are just gorgeous.. Those images are fabulous. And it has to be said agian, Your coloring is wonderful my friend.. Hope you are enjoying your week..

Hugs, Linda

CraftyC said...

These are beautiful cards Renee and the images are adorable!
Clairexx

Mina said...

wow Renee this is stunning, the colours are amazing...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Christine said...

Stunning cards!! You did a great job with those Prismacolor pencils. Can't believe it's your first time using them. Love the card design too!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine