Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spellbinders banner.

Hi everyone.

I just thought I would pop back on and share this banner that I made for Miss Emily. I made this into a step-by-step project for Lime Tart.

Miss Kayla has also put her order in for one. But it has to be pink and purple apparently. Lucky they don't take too long to make.

For a full list of materials and instructions pop on over to the Lime Tart blog. There is always something to see there.

Thank you so much for dropping by.

Until next time


3 comments :

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

so gorgeous, Renee and a great way to use those spellbinders. Love the colours :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful banner. I just love all those layer. It looks great!!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs, Linda