Monday, March 14, 2011

Gallery Release Part 1

It is that time of the month again when all of the wonderful creations from the Lime Tart ladies are released in the gallery.  This month (like every other month) the ladies projects are spectacular, so make sure you pop over to the gallery to check them out.

I have a few things to share, so rather than do one mammoth post I thought I would split them into two. I feel like I haven't done a layout for a little while, so I felt a bit out of practice lol.
I was lucky enough this month to play with the delightful Full Tart.

Bunny Squeezes

How gorgeous are the Prima Flowers that are in this kit!

Say Cheese

The Fancy Pants transparency is so pretty, you can't tell in this photo but it is all glittery around the edges
.

Why So Sad

This photo of Miss Em still breaks my heart.  To this day she still misses her sister when she goes to school.
The gorgeous MME transparency frames this picture beautifully.


So those are a few of my projects from the kit.  I still have a few cards to share, so pop back in the next few days to check them out.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

5 comments :

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts Renee!

Nicole Aspinall said...

These are all SOOOO gorgeous Renee!

AJ said...

Your layouts are SO amazing! Thanks for the mojo boost!

Unknown said...

simply stunning, they are amazing layouts Renee!!

Christine said...

Oh Renee, your pages are all gorgeous, I love every one!