Thursday, December 5, 2013

Peppy wants a hug!

Good morning everyone!

I woke up very tired this morning so I was happy to see that Peppy didn't make a mess like he did yesterday.  I can't tell you how many times I stepped on a marshmallow yesterday.  He definitely went a little crazy with that Angry Birds catapult. 

So today things are a little more relaxed.
Peppy knew that the girls were desperate to play with him, and this morning they got their wish.


Santa Clause has granted them permission to play with him, but just for today.

Printable note from here.

They just have to remember to sprinkle the magic Christmas spice (aka cinnamon sugar) before they go to bed tonight so that his magic will return.

The girls were extremely happy to be able to play with their new little elf.  I am sure this resting will only lead to more mischief in the near future.

Until next time

No comments :