Sunday, December 15, 2013

Who knew you could grow chocolate!!

Hi everyone!

I am so sorry for the delayed update about what Mr McJingles has been up to. I have been run off my feet with the Goulburn Homestead markets this weekend.  I had a wonderful time and look forward to being back there again in the new year.

I know you have probably been wondering what Peppy has been doing, and the question was posed as to whether we were being held by him for ransom.  Luckily we were not being held for ransom, but  I hope he hasn't been reading the comments on my blog and suddenly thinks this will be a brilliant idea! 

Peppy has been very well behaved the past few days, this has me a little worried.  He may be planning something big.

Yesterday the girls woke to find that Peppy had brought back some snow from the North Pole. It wasn't yellow thankfully.


With the snow was some little chocolate drops and this note.


The photos aren't that clear sorry.  The note reads 

Plant these chocolate drops in the snow,
and wait for them to magically grow.
Tomorrow you will hardly believe your eyes,
because you will have a sweet surprise.
Love Peppy

Emily was really wanting them to grow into Mars Bars overnight, but instead this morning she got some cute little Hershey's Kisses.


Peppy may have eaten one, or two or three going by the chocolate smeared around his mouth.


I think I am going to go and plant some chocolate drops and see if they grow bigger. I bet it doesn't work for me though.  I may just have to raid Peppy's stash.

I will be back tomorrow with some more of Peppy-Elf Reporter.

Until then, stay out of trouble, you don't know when the elves are watching.

No comments :