Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A little bit of mushiness.

Warning, this post is about to get a little bit lovey dovey!

My gorgeous hubby and I today are celebrating our ninth wedding anniversary. Nine years can you believe it!!! It only seems like yesterday that we were high school sweethearts working at the local fruit store. What can I say after nine years, except that I feel like the luckiest woman alive. We may not have the richest of things, or all the latest and greatest items, but you love me and that is all I will ever need. I won't say it has been all perfect, relationships can be hard. But there has never been a single night when I have gone to bed, that I haven't felt truly blessed for having you in my life and being able to call you my husband. So I thank you for your unconditional love, your support, your kindness and the way you make me laugh when I need it most. You have also given me the two most precious gifts that makes our home complete. Nine years is only a small drop in the rest of the beautiful years we will spend together. I love you and I know that no matter what lies ahead for us, we will get through it together.


5 comments :

Cherie said...

How Sweet Renee :)

Congrats on your 9th wedding anniversary.

Karen L said...

Congratulations too on your ninth wedding anniversary. We too were high school sweethearts and have just celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary

Anonymous said...

I love you and you make me whole. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I am glad I did it.

Love you forever, your Hubby

Al Hannah said...

Renee, that is a most beautiful post - I just about needed the tissue. You are so generous and thoughtful the way you express your love for your husband. Best wishes on your 9th Wedding Anniversary - and lots of love to you for many years of happiness ahead x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Beautiful post Renee :)